Wholesome Hara Bhara Kebab: Make This Protein-Wealthy Kebab For Guilt-Free Snacking
Point out the phrase ‘snack’ and the very first thing that normally pops into thoughts are all issues greasy, crispy and fried. From mouth-watering pakoras, samosa to vada pav, aloo tikki and extra – we’re spoilt with decisions! Our night tea-time is incomplete with out indulging in these snacks, however they aren’t probably the greatest choices if you happen to’re making an attempt to keep up a wholesome way of life. Whereas it is strongly recommended to go for nutritious snacks, this doesn’t imply that you need to compromise on the style. So, if you happen to’re searching for a wholesome but scrumptious snack, this wholesome hara bhara kebab recipe by Chef Guntas is only for you. It’s crispy, creamy and oh-so flavourful! It’s wealthy in protein due to using paneer and besan and makes for a wholesome tea-time snack. You’ll be able to bask in these kebabs completely guilt-free! So, with out a lot ado, let’s check out the recipe.
Additionally learn: Ever Tried Mushroom Galouti Kebabs? Chef Guntas Shares The Stellar Recipe
Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe: How To Make Wholesome Hara Bhara Kebab
- Spinach, blanched – 250gm
- Inexperienced peas, blanched – 1 cup
- Inexperienced chillies – 2-3
- Coriander & mint leaves – 100gm
- Massive boiled candy potatoes -2
- Grated paneer – 100gm
- Chickpea flour/besan – 2/3 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to style
- Chaat masala – 1 tbsp
- Begin by blanching the spinach. Squeeze out extra water from it and switch to a blender. Add peas, inexperienced chillies, mint and coriander leaves. Mix till you get a thick puree.
- Now, switch this puree to a bowl. Add grated candy potato, ginger-garlic paste, chickpea flour and grated paneer with a bunch of spices. Combine it properly and make small balls out of it.
- Flatten them out and prepare dinner them on low-medium warmth with little or no oil.
Chef Guntas additionally shared the next suggestions within the caption:
- Since that is the more healthy model of the recipe – we’re utilizing candy potato as an alternative of standard potatoes.
- Shallow fry the kebabs as an alternative of deep frying them.
- Keep away from utilizing bread crumbs to make it more healthy but when the combo just isn’t holding form, you may add bread crumbs as a binding agent.
- These kebabs are protein wealthy and wholesome for snack time.
Watch the complete making of wholesome hara bhara kebab right here:
So, what are you ready for? Check out this recipe and tell us the way you preferred its style within the feedback under. For extra kebab recipes, click on right here.
Leave a Comment